Remote control gives the clinical staff the ability to send a survey through the Tickit dashboard directly to a Tickit device (Kiosk, Tablet, PC) with an identifier. Set up and receive notifications on activity and completion on each device.
Step by Step Guide
1) Select REMOTE CONTROL (last option) on the home screen.
2) Click on a READY device.
- OFFLINE (red)—Device not connected to Tickit®
- BUSY (blue)—Device in use
- READY (green)—Device is ready to set-up
3) Fill in Patient Identifier Number.
4) Fill in Client Data.
5) Select a survey.
6) Click the Send Survey To Device button.