Welcome to Tickit’s Survey Queuing setup guide. Queuing allows you to set up a series of surveys for a patient to complete in one sitting without having to re-enter their ID information. Following the directions below you can customize each “survey set” for your patients according to your clinical requirements. When using Tickit, patients will know when each survey is completed and will be moved directly to the next survey without interruption.
Step by Step Guide
1) On your landing page or your 'REPORTS' page, select the 'REMOTE CONTROL' option.
2) In the ‘REMOTE CONTROL’ screen, select the device that you want to enable survey queuing.
*The device must be connected to the Tickit app in order for the device to show up on the REMOTE CONTROL page.
3) On this page, you must first enter the PATIENT ID.
4) Select surveys from the list of ‘AVAILABLE SURVEYS’. Selected surveys would then appear under ‘CHOSEN SURVEYS’. Remember to select surveys in the order you want them to appear in the device.
5) The first survey in the list of chosen surveys will show up first in the survey queue.
Note: In order to deselect a survey from the queue simply click on the survey in the list of chosen surveys. If the order of the surveys is not right, please go back to step 5 and do the process again.
6) Once you click ‘SEND SURVEY TO DEVICE’, the queued surveys will now show up on the device in chosen order.