Safety alert notification allows clinical staff to remotely be notified once a safety alert(s) has been triggered in a Tickit® survey that has been submitted by the client.
1) Select Alert Notifications within the SETTINGS --> SYSTEM screen:
- Contact information of where the alert notification will be sent via SMS or email. *Multiple recipients can be entered.
- Interval in minutes between notifications.
- A number of notifications before an ESCALATION notification is sent.
- Who the escalate notification will go to.
2) Sample ALERT NOTIFICATION email sent to designated person(s).
NOTE: Message text is customizable.
3) A clinician would login to Tickit® dashboard to review client’s report with triggered alert(s).
NOTE: ACCOUNT is the specific account name provided to you by Tickit.
4) Open the appropriate survey based on IDENTIFIER.
5) ALERT NOTIFICATION WINDOW will pop-up once the survey with the alert is opened.
6) Reviewer will acknowledge the alert and electronically sign and save the text box to continue reviewing the client’s report.
NOTE: If an acknowledgement is not accepted and electronically signed, the reviewer will not be able to review the report.
7) If NO acknowledgement has occurred, an escalated SMS and/or email is sent to the Most Responsible Person (MRP).
NOTE: MRP may be clinic- and date-specific.