Welcome to Tickit’s Exporting CSV Reports one pager! In this one pager, we will show you step-by-step how to download your data as a CSV file.
1) Click SETTINGS tab and then click EXPORTS
2) Select the survey associated to the data you want to export.
3) Choose date range of all the responses you would like to see and click "GENERATE EXPORT"
Note: The default for the Start and End Date is for past 30 days
4) Click DOWNLOAD on the right-hand side to start the download of the CSV file
5) Open downloaded CSV file to view the responses and their score values (if applicable) organized by columns.