This document will give you an overview of what to expect, and what your screen should look like at each step.
What you need: Your Android tablet, an internet connection
1) On your tablet, navigate to SETTINGS > SYSTEM > ACCESSIBILITY
2) Set AUTO-ROTATE SCREEN to OFF You always want the tablet to be locked to landscape mode when using Tickit®.
3) Navigate to SETTINGS > PERSONAL > SECURITY
4) Turn SCREEN PINNING to ON. Screen pinning will ensure patients don’t accidentally exit the survey. See this article for more information on how to use screen pinning.
5) Go to
6) Press the options button on the top right to create a shortcut to access Tickit® from the home screen.
7) Leave the Chrome app and open the Tickit® shortcut that was created
8) Enter your ACCOUNT ID-provided at your Tickit onboarding, which is the same as your URL PATH to access Tickit® on your desktop.
- ex. www.tickitforhealth.com/YourClinicName (Canadian Clients)
- ex. www.us.tickitforhealth.com/YourClinicName (US Clients)
- ex. www.au.tickiforhealth.com/YourClinicName (Australian Clients)
- Your Account ID is YourClinicName
9) Share this PIN NUMBER with your Tickit® System Administrator, they will take it from here.
10) Your screen will automatically refresh when we're complete. You can see your iPad and account name here. Now you're ready to try a survey!