This document will give you an overview of what to expect, and what your screen should look like at each step.
What you need: Your Windows computer with Chrome installed and an internet connection.
1) Open Chrome and navigate to:
2) Press the button on the top right of the browser, under the close button
3) Navigate to MORE TOOLS --> ADD TO DESKTOP. Make sure OPEN AS WINDOW is turned ON. This will create a desktop shortcut to access Tickit®.
4) Exit Chrome and open Tickit® using the shortcut now on your desktop
5) Enter your ACCOUNT ID – provided at your Tickit onboarding, which is the same as your URL PATH to access Tickit® on your browser.
- ex. www.tickitforhealth.com/YourClinicName (Canadian Clients)
- ex. www.us.tickitforhealth.com/YourClinicName (US Clients)
- ex. www.au.tickiforhealth.com/YourClinicName (Australian Clients)
- Your URL PATH is YourClinicName
6) Share this PIN NUMBER with your Tickit® System Administrator, and they will take it from here.
7) Your screen will automatically refresh when we’re complete. You can see your device and account name here. Now you’re ready to try a survey!