Tickit’s Account Segregation functionality allows for the separation of an individual or group of individuals from a larger group, often in order to apply special treatment to the separated individual or group. Account Segregation can also involve the separation of data sets from a larger group, surveys can be populated (push or pull) from the company/organisation account (parent) to individual sub-accounts (child/children).
Tickit® functionality to create a hierarchical tree allows for sub-accounts (child/children) underneath a parent account and separate data collection between each account. While allowing the parent to be able to collect the aggregate data across all associated children accounts and itself as a CSV file download.
CSV Export Steps
1) Click on the SETTINGS tab and then click EXPORTS.
2) Apply FILTER ACCOUNTS on which parent and child accounts you want to be included in the aggregate data. If nothing entered ALL ACCOUNTS - parent and child(s) will be included.
3) Select the survey of your choice and a date range of all the responses you would like to see and click “ GENERATE REPORT ”.
- NOTE: Start and End Date default is for past 30 days
4) Click DOWNLOAD on the right-hand side, the download of the CSV file will begin.
5) Open downloaded CSV file to view the responses and their score values (if applicable) organized by columns.