This document will give you an overview of what to expect, and what your screen should look like at each step.
What you need: Your iPad, a computer. everything connected to the internet and an idea for your new password.
1) On your iPad, go to ‘SETTINGS > GENERAL‘.
2) Set 'USE SIDE SWITCH’ to ‘LOCK ROTATION’ You always want your iPad to be locked ‘sideways’ when using Tickit®.
3) Turn MULTITASKING GESTURES off. This will ensure patients don’t accidentally exit the survey with a gesture.
4) Open SAFARI (must be Safari, not Chrome or other browsers).
5) Go to
6) Follow the instruction on the screen to bookmark the app on your iPad, this will create a launch button to access Tickit®.
7) Enter your ACCOUNT ID-provided at your Tickit onboarding, which is the same as your URL PATH to access Tickit® on your desktop.
- ex. www.tickitforhealth.com/YourClinicName
- Your URL PATH is YourClinicName
8) Share this PIN NUMBER with your Tickit® System Administrator, they will take it from here.
9) Your screen will automatically refresh when we’re complete. You can see your iPad and account name here. Now you’re ready to try a survey!