Android screen pinning allows clinical staff to set a restriction on an android device to access only one application at a time. Participants will not be able to use the tablet for other purposes other than Tickit.
1) Navigate to the SETTINGS menu on your device.
2) Scroll and click into the SECURITY section.
3) In the security menu, scroll to the bottom and click SCREEN PINNING.
NOTE: To exit Screen Pinning and Screen Lock mode a password needs to be entered. You can change the password in the SETTINGS -> SECURITY MENU -> SCREEN LOCK - default for the device is sh7644
4) Enable screen pinning by TAPPING THE TOGGLE at the top right of the screen.
NOTE: If you have any lock screen security, you can have it displayed to unpin the app by toggling that option.
5) Open the app that you want to pin (Tickit ®)
6) Press the OVERVIEW button (the square button at the bottom of the device)
7) In OVERVIEW , drag the app you want to pin into the middle of the screen and tap the BLUE PIN ICON on the bottom right corner.
8) Your screen is now pinned. To unpin the screen, simply tap and hold on the OVERVIEW and BACK buttons simultaneously.