1) Type the URL given to you by Tickit into your browser’s address bar (URL bar).
2) Type your USERNAME and PASSWORD into the corresponding fields. Click the Login button below.
Click here to see a list of the surveys you have access to. You can also access the aggregated data and generate email out links. (If applicable)
Click here to access reports from the surveys that have been completed. The Remote Control menu is also as the last option on the page.
Click here to find help on how to use the dashboard. If you need further clarification, please contact us via email here.
If you have any feedback on the Tickit app or the Dashboard, feel free to get in touch with us by clicking here.
Click here to access the dashboard settings menu. Here you can manage Users, Devices and their surveys, Export CSV files, and View Logs of users and actions.
In-depth Homepage Description
1) You can see the list of surveys that are available on your account.
2) This includes the link to the survey if you have EMAIL OUT enabled.
3) Enable EMAIL OUT by turning the OFF button to ON under the Survey Link Access column.
4) Indicates when the most recent submission was made.
5) Indicates the number of submissions made on a survey.
6) Click here to view the aggregate data for a survey.
Survey reports are filtered by TODAY, LAST 7 DAYS. Surveys with ALERTS and All COMPLETED.
1) Click into any of the options and you will see a list of all the survey submissions and their reports. Here, you can choose to REVIEW, PRINT or DOWNLOAD the report.
* For further instructions on how to access and use Remote Control, please refer to the Remote Control Implementation Guide.
1) Click here to see the Users menu to manage existing or new USERS.
2) Click here to see the DEVICES menu to authorize new devices or add surveys. For further instructions, please refer to the Device Management Guide.
3) Click here to make adjustments to the security and company information of the account. The SYSTEM section may only be accessed by Demonstrators, Managers or Licensees.
4) Click here to download CSV exports of the data collected. For further instructions on how to download CSV exports, please refer to the CSV EXPORT guide.
5) Click here to view the history of actions all users under the account. The VIEW LOGS section may only be accessed by Demonstrators, Managers, Licensees or Clinical Admins.
Choose any of these options to read more about what each component of the Dashboard does. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us at using the FEEDBACK button.
If you have any feedback, comments, or questions regarding the Tickit app or the Dashboard, feel free to get in touch with us by clicking here. If your inquiry is urgent, please contact us through (email or phone number here).