Remote control gives the clinical staff the ability to send a survey through the Tickit dashboard directly to a Tickit device (Kiosk, Tablet, PC) with an identifier. Set up and receive notifications on activity and completion on each device.
Step by Step Guide
1) Login to the Tickit® Dashboard.
2) Select REMOTE CONTROL (last option) on the home screen.
3) Click on a READY device.
- OFFLINE (red)—Device not connected to Tickit®
- BUSY (blue)—Device in use
- READY (green)—Device is ready to set-up
4) Fill in Patient Identifier Number.
5) Fill in Client Data.
6) Select a survey.
7) Click the Send Survey To Device button.