Survey Masking allows clinical staff to select which questions from a survey they would like to enable/disable on Tickit®.
If you have multiple devices you must complete the following steps for each individual devices
Step by Step Guide
1) Login to the Tickit® Dashboard
2) Select the SURVEYS tab at the top of the dashboard.
3) Locate a maskable survey and click the CLIPBOARD icon on the right.
NOTE: Maskable surveys will have the clipboard icon. In the example, “SK - Daily CIP” is a maskable survey.
4) ENABLE questions for a survey by selecting the checkbox.
5) Click SAVE MASK to confirm your selection.
NOTE: Unticking the checkbox will disable the corresponding question from the survey.
Grouped questions (i.e. 1a, 1b, 1c) need to be disabled together.
IMPORTANT: Do not leave a survey with all checkboxes unmarked, this will render the survey empty.