Welcome to Tickit’s Exporting CSV Reports one pager! In this one pager, we will show you step by step how to download your data as a CSV file.
Step by Step Guide
1) Click SETTINGS tab and then click EXPORTS
2) Select the survey associated to the data you want to export.
3) Choose date range of all the responses you would like to see and click "GENERATE EXPORT".
Note: Start and End Date default is for past 30 days
4) Click DOWNLOAD on the right-hand side, the download of the CSV file will begin
5) Open downloaded CSV file to view the responses and their score values (if applicable) organized by columns.