In this section, we will show you how our check-in process works, how to use it, and the clinician address book features.
1) In your reports page or your landing page, click into the CHECK-IN tab
2) In the CHECK-IN tab, select the device that you want to check-in with. In order to have the device show up as “READY” in the check-in screen, the device should be on and have the Tickit App open.
3) Next, you will need to first enter the PATIENT ID. This will enable you to fill out the rest of the patient’s information.
NOTE: You must enter the Full Name and Date of Birth for the client to complete the check-in process.
4) Under NOTIFICATIONS, we have added the clinician address book, where you can select clinicians based on their login username. This helps save time and doesn't need the clinician data to be entered. You are also able to send the clinician a notification once the check-in process is completed.
5) Here are some examples of what the client address book can look like. This allows an easy selection of the clinician.
Note: By selecting a clinician in the notification section, an email or a SMS will be sent to the clinician once the surveys are completed by the patient.
6) After you have completed entering all the required information, you can select surveys for the client to do. Survey queuing will be enabled if more than one survey is selected.
See the survey queuing one pager for more details. If surveys are selected, the “send survey to device” option shows up.