In this guide, we will show you how to check-in patients without initiating a survey. This allows you to easily notify the clinician that the patient is at the clinic.
1) In the REPORT page, click into the CHECK-IN tab as shown below.
2) In the CHECK-IN tab, select the device that you want to check-in with. In order to have the device show up as “READY” in the check-in screen, the device should be on and have the Tickit App open.
3) Next, you will need to first enter the PATIENT ID. This will enable you to fill out the rest of the patient’s information
NOTE: All fields are mandatory and need to be completed except the "preferred name" section.
4) Under “NOTIFICATIONS,” we have added the clinician address book, where you can select clinicians based on their login username. This helps save time and doesn't need the clinician data entered.
5) Here you can select surveys for the client to complete or you can also check-in the client by not selecting any surveys.
Note: If you select surveys from the list of AVAILABLE SURVEYS, the CHECK-IN CLIENT button would be automatically disabled.