Tickit’s Dashboard allows easy edits of a patient’s ID in the reports section.
1) Type your USERNAME and PASSWORD into the corresponding fields. Click the "Login" button below.
2) On the REPORTS page, click into the category where the patient’s report is located.
3) Go into the patient’s report by clicking the ID or the PENCIL ICON on the right.
4) On the top right of the report, there is an EDIT ID icon. By clicking this feature, you will then be able to edit the patient ID.
- After making the correct changes to the patient ID, press “ENTER” on your keyboard.
- A confirmation notice will pop up and make sure to "CONFIRM" the change.
Pop-up message: “Please confirm patient_ID change “xxxx” to “xxxx” by retyping the new patient_ID.”
Changes will only be made after you complete the confirmation pop up.