Consent revocation allows clinical staff to rescind a client’s previous survey/assessment submitted consent and data set for a specific survey, date and time. Please note this feature also functions in the reverse process when a client re-enables their consent for a specific survey, date and time on Tickit®.
1) Click on the REPORT section. Open the specific report that requires consent revocation.
2) Click REQUEST CONSENT REVOCATION by selecting the option on the top of the report.
3) Choose reason for the consent revocation request and complete rest of the form.
4) Click CREATE CONSENT REVOCATION REQUEST to complete process.
*Once you finish the consent revocation request you will receive a confirmation email from Tickit.
5) The consent revoked report will still show on your report dashboard with a lock icon.
Note: You will not be able to access the report unless the consent revoke status has been rescinded.