Welcome to the De-Identified Data One Pager! We have created an option for your export to contain de-identified data for either testing or evaluation purposes. This feature masks the patient ID to ensure privacy.
Step by Step Guide
1) Login to the Tickit® Dashboard.
2) Then select the "SETTINGS" on the top right of your page.
3) Click into the “EXPORT” option. This will take you to the data export screen.
4) Here you will need to select the time range and the survey that you want to draw data from.
5) By checking the box next to “DE-IDENTIFY DATA”, all patient IDs in the export will be replaced by “DE-IDENTIFIED”.
6) Afterwards, you need to click on the “GENERATE EXPORT” button which will allow you to download your export.
This is an example of what a “de-identified” export looks like.