Accessing the Dashboard
The Tickit® dashboard is an information management and visualization tool that organizes and analyzes key data points to track and identify trends for an individual, patient population, survey cohort.
Type the URL given to you by Tickit into your browser’s address bar (URL bar).
1) Remote Control
Click here to gain the ability to send a survey through the Tickit dashboard directly to a Tickit device (Kiosk, Tablet, PC) with an identifier.
Click here to see a list of the surveys you have access to. You can also access the aggregated data and generate email out links (If applicable).
Click here to access reports from the surveys that have been completed.
Click here to find help on how to use the dashboard. If you need further clarification, please watch this demo video.
If you have any feedback or questions on the Tickit app or the Dashboard, get in touch with our customer support team clicking on feedback and filling out the form.
Click here to access the dashboard settings menu. Here you can manage Users, Devices and their surveys, Export CSV files, and View Logs of users and actions.
In-depth Homepage Description
Click on this link for further instructions on how to access and use Remote Control.
1) With the name field can see the list of surveys that are available on your account.
2) This includes the link to the survey if you have EMAIL OUT enabled.
3) Enable EMAIL OUT by turning the OFF button to ON under the Survey Link Access column.
4) The last submission field Indicates when the most recent submission was made.
5) The total submission field Indicates the number of submissions made on a survey.
6) Click on tools to view the aggregate data for a survey. See below an example of the aggregate data.
Survey reports are filtered by TODAY, LAST 7 DAYS. Surveys with SAFETY ALERTS and All COMPLETED.
1) Click on any of the options to see a list of all the survey submissions and their reports. Here, you can choose to REVIEW, PRINT or DOWNLOAD the report.
2) Here you can see how many SAFETY ALERTS each survey has.
1) Click the Users menu and manage existing or new USERS.
3) Click here to make adjustments to the security and company information of the account. The SYSTEM section may only be accessed by Demonstrators, Managers or Licensees.
4) Click the export menu to download CSV exports of the data collected. For further instructions on how to download CSV exports, please refer to the CSV EXPORT guide.
5) Click the view logs to see the history done by all users under the account. The VIEW LOGS section may only be accessed by Demonstrators, Managers, Licensees or Clinical Admins.
Click HELP to visit Tickit Health Zendesk page. This is where all of our help guides are stored. Use the search bar tool if you have a specific question or use the FAQs link for broader question. For user specific guides click on SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR, MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANT, CLINICIAN, RESEARCHER.
If you have any feedback, comments, or questions regarding Tickit or this guide, contact us directly within the Tickit Dashboard under the Feedback tab.