Accessing the Dashboard
The Tickit® dashboard is an information management and visualization tool that organizes and analyzes key data points to track and identify trends for an individual, a patient population, and a survey cohort.
Type the URL given to you by Tickit into your browser’s address bar (URL bar).
1) Remote Control
Click this to gain the ability to send a survey through the Tickit dashboard directly to a Tickit device (Kiosk, Tablet, PC) with an identifier.
Click this to see a list of the surveys you have access to. You can also access the aggregated data and generate email out links (if applicable).
Click this to access reports from the surveys that have been completed.
Click this to find help on how to use the dashboard. If you need further clarification, please watch the demo video.
If you have any feedback or questions on the Tickit app or the dashboard, get in touch with our customer support team by clicking on "feedback" and filling out the form.
Click this to access the dashboard settings menu. Here you can manage Users, Devices and their surveys, Export CSV files, and View Logs of users and actions.
In-depth Homepage Description
Click on this link for further instructions on how to access and use Remote Control.
1) In the name field, you can see the list of surveys that are available on your account.
2) This includes the link to the survey if you have EMAIL OUT enabled.
3) Enable EMAIL OUT by turning the OFF button to ON under the Survey Link Access column.
4) The last submission field indicates when the most recent submission was made.
5) The total submission field indicates the number of submissions made on a survey.
6) Click on "tools" to view the aggregate data for a survey. See below for an example of the aggregate data.
Survey reports are filtered by TODAY, LAST 7 DAYS, ALERTS and ALL COMPLETED.
1) Click on any of the options to see a list of all the survey submissions and their reports. Here, you can choose to REVIEW, PRINT or DOWNLOAD the report.
2) Here you can see how many SAFETY ALERTS each survey has.
1) Click the "Users" menu and manage existing or new USERS.
2) Click the DEVICES menu to authorize new devices or add surveys to device. For further instructions, please refer to the Device Management Guide for Android.
3) Click this to make adjustments to the security and company information of the account. The SYSTEM section can only be accessed by Demonstrators, Managers or Licensees.
4) Click the export menu to download CSV exports of the data collected. For further instructions on how to download CSV exports, please refer to the CSV EXPORT guide.
5) Click the view logs to see the history done by all users under the account. The VIEW LOGS section can only be accessed by Demonstrators, Managers, Licensees or Clinical Admins.
Click HELP to visit Tickit Health Zendesk page. This is where all of our help guides are stored. Use the search bar tool if you have a specific question or use the FAQs link for broader question. For user specific guides click on SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR, MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANT, CLINICIAN, RESEARCHER.
If you have any feedback, comments, or questions regarding Tickit or this guide, contact us directly within the Tickit Dashboard under the Feedback tab.