After a patient is created, you can now send a survey to him/her. Depending on the patient and your needs, you can send a survey to an authorized clinical device, or to a patient's mobile phone or email.
1) Login to the Tickit dashboard
2) Select Patients from the navigation bar
3) Search for a patient by name or identifier in the search barNote: patients are organized by date of creation on the table.
3) Click View on the relevant patient.
4) Click the Send Survey button at the top right.
5) Select one delivery method. You can choose to send a text message to a cell phone number, email or authorized device.
Note: If cell phone number/email is collected in the patient demographic section, it will pre-populate the field. You can edit the number/email as desired, but this edit will not update patient demographic information. If cell phone number/email is not collected, you can type it in here.
6) Select one survey to be sent.
7) Press Send Survey" to complete the process.
8) You will see a pop-up confirmation screen. If everything is correct, click "Send" to send the survey to the patient.
9) After the survey is sent, you will see a "survey sent successfully" screen.