Add new patient allows you to create a patient account. After the patient account is made, you will be able to view all Tickit collected data about the patient on one page. This includes patient demographic information, previous submissions, and longitudinal charts.
Step by Step Guide
1) Open the Tickit dashboard and log in to your account
2) Click Patients from the navigation menu.
3) Click "Add New Patient" button.
4) Fill out the patient's demographic information following clinic work protocol.Note:
*Patient ID is the unique identifier in the system, therefore patients with the same ID will not be allowed. If it happens, please check the current ID is correctly inputted, or search the ID and update the existing profile to its correct ID.
*The contact selected in the "Provider" field will override the Safety Alert configuration from account setting. If Provider is filled in, they will receive both completion notification and safety alert. If empty, it will send to Safety Alert designate.
5) Once finished, click "Save" button at the bottom of the page to complete the process.
6) You will see the newly created patient shown on the patient list.