In Patient Profile, you will see the list of all previous submissions for the patient. You can view, download and print the report by hovering the "Report" button. This allows you to quickly download/print multiple reports from the same page.
Step by Step Guide
1) Log in to the Tickit dashboard.
2) Select Patients from the navigation bar.
3) Search for a patient by name or identifier in the search bar. Note: patients are organized by date of creation on the table.
4) Click "View" on the relevant patient.
5) Hover the cursor over the "Summary" or "Report" button, depending on which you want to view. This will display a menu showing the access methods available.
Note: The summary report is available for Check Yourself, HEADSS and Web-AME.
6) Click on your preferred method
Note: Print summary is currently not available. If you want to print a summary report, you can press "Control"(Windows)/"Command"(Mac) + "P" to print from the browser.
View will take you to the report page on the Tickit dashboard
Download will download the report as a .pdf file to your computer
Print will activate a printing prompt for the report .pdf file