Users feature is only available to the Superuser and Manager roles. If you need a Tickit® dashboard account, please contact your administrator.
1) Log in to Tickit® dashboard, and go to the Users tab on side menu bar.
2) Click on the Add new user button.
3) To create a user, you need to provide a(n):
- unique username
- unique email
- account the user belongs to (this will give the user access to the selected account and all associated accounts) (see Account segregation for more information)
- access role (after a role is selected, you will see the list of access permissions shown below the field)