1) Log in to the Tickit dashboard, and go to the Reports tab.
2) You can use the filters and/or the search bar to find a targeted report.
3) You can see the patient identifier, submission date, survey name, and alert on the table.
*If you are a parent account user, you will also see an account column.
*If the partial submission feature is turned on for your account, you will also see Partial labels.
4) Click on the Report dropdown to select one of the actions (view/print/download).
*If Summary report is turned on for the survey, you will see a Summary drop-down beside Report.
1) Click on View or the row to open the full report.
2) If any patient demographic information exists, it will be shown on the top of a report.
3) If any Tally and/or Alert exist, they will appear in the table(s) below the patient demographic information.
*Alerts are critical items that have been duplicated at the top of the report so you can see the most important information first.
4) The table below shows tallies/alerts in its entirety.
You can print/download the report from the table view with a drop-down menu or from the individual report page.