Welcome to Tickit’s Exporting CSV Reports one-pager! In this one-pager, we will show you step-by-step how to download your data as a CSV file.
1) Log in to Tickit® dashboard, and go to Export tab on side menu bar.
2) Set up export parameters:
• If you are a parent account user, select account(s)
• Select a date range (the default range is the last 30 days)
• Select a survey
• Select an export type
• Select a patient identifier display type
• Select other display/hide options
3) Click on the Generate export button.
4) Download export from the table below.
*Depending on your export setting, you may need to download up to 3 files.
5) Open downloaded CSV file(s) to view patient responses, which are organized by columns.